The Baydestrian

Arlene and Nino of Stash Magazine, surprised me yesterday with an advanced copy of Mistah FAB's latest album, The Baydestrian. While I do enjoy his music, the surprise wasn't so much the new tracks on the CD but the CD's packaging...



Yup! That's my photography work right there! (In collaboration with Shemp from Photo Doctor Graphics who added the suburban background and lunch box.)

Here's my favorite, the back of the CD (click any photo to enlarge):




Back of the liner notes:




And liner notes (click to enlarge):




You want proof? My photo cred!



(I do believe Shemp and I make a lovely visual aesthetic team...) I was VERY happy to see it all come together. Definitely a day well spent last October hanging out by the pier with FAB.

Speaking of which... I know it's last minute, but better late than never:

Tomorrow evening, STASH MAGAZINE is celebrating its third issue release! Along with Mistah FAB's Record Release and the artists/record labels/producers/DJ's that will be in attendance - this is definately the spot to be at! It's going to be a great event perfect for networking and chillin! In the mix we got Rick Lee, Spair and Platurn of the Oakland Faders, DJ Rah2K and Tito Bell serving up the slaps all night! Free giveaways all night!

Here's the basic info:
@ Fat City (Studio-Z)
314 11th Street, San Francisco
Guestlist til 10PM, (Email your list to: guestlist@stashonline.com)
21+ / 9PM-2AM / Dress code and Security enforced!

I hope you can make it!