Vintage Joy

It was a fashion inspired weekend. On Saturday, I got to work with my all-time favorite designer, Joy Fan Knutsen of Vintage Joy. My very first photo shoot was for her first line of clothes and now three years later, we've joined creative forces again. Only this time I'm not using my point and shoot.

Big thanks to Choncy, Juliana, Katie and Victoria for modeling, Laila for make-up and Nish for opening up Etiquette for our private photo shoot!

Now I can't nor do I want to give it all away, but the shoot was so fun and inspiring that I have to share just a few... And these aren't even the best ones! (I saved those just for Joy!)




Doing this shoot and then going to the deYoung to see the Vivienne Westwood exhibition was the perfect way to re-energize my mind. This kind of excitement is the best fuel.